Saturday, October 25, 2014

我想吻一个吻题


I have a fifth grader who kisses me everyday after class. The first time, I had told her I liked her grasshopper eraser while I was walking around checking their work. I mean, this is the coolest eraser I’ve ever seen; it’s a life-size fucking grasshopper. I said 我喜欢这个, and after class she told me to have it. I refused but she insisted, and now I have this cool-ass eraser. Anyway, then she asked, ‘wo keyi wen yi xia ma?’ Me thinking it was the 问问题的问, so I was like sure! I love questions. But no, she meant 亲吻的吻 and kissed my cheek, saying ‘I love you’ in English. I asked my local teacher friends if this was normal and they just shrugged. Now she doesn’t even ask: she waits for all the other kids to file out while trying to make small talk, and then kisses me before I even have the chance to say ‘I’m fine thanks.’ It’s bizarre and probably sweet, but when your whole relationship revolves around kisses and I love yous, it feels pretty cheap, you know?

3 comments:

  1. NO! that is so FUCKING awesome and adorable. should i not cuss on this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I say fuck at least once every time I write.

      Delete
  2. branch out to her, converse with her

    ReplyDelete